Monday, November 5, 2012

Time Flies

This blog is intended for me to just express myself and thoughts and document all of Rosalynn's moments. Also I might every once in a while put a list of all her favorite things and my favorite things that make mommy hood a little bit easier. Also many many pics!!

I'm sitting here drinking a cup of coffee and watching my little princess stir and fight her sleep in her swing. The noises that she makes are so darn cute. It's hard to believe that in two days she is going to be one month old!! It doesn't feel like that long. I remember going to the hospital and laying on that bed holding my husbands hand and us talking about how we can't believe she is coming like it was just yesterday.

It's true what they say...Time does fly by too fast.

She has already had her first holiday (Halloween). She slept for 5 hours straight last night! She recognizes her dads voice and when she hears him she moves her head to where his voice is coming from and she LOVES baths!! Only time she cries is when she is hungry or having a bad dream but besides that she is wonderful! Everyday I thank God for giving me such an amazing gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment