Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall is here!!

Fall is here!!! I love Fall and everything that comes with it. The leaves changing, the cool weather, and of course the holidays!!! Fall in Georgia is beautiful and I am so thankful that i get to live in a place where there is 4 seasons and I get to enjoy them all.



This past weekend we went and got her a Christmas stocking and ornament. I can't believe Christmas is around the corner. 41 more days and it will be here!!! I am more excited about this Christmas then any other. I haven't started decorating yet. I'm most likely going to start decorating tomorrow. I can't wait to dress her up in her Christmas dress and onesie we got her. Pictures will def come.

Christmas music will soon commence in the Holden household and I know Kevin is going to be so excited (yeah right lol). The holidays are very important to me and its a time for family and enjoying them. This year is going to be even more special because we have a family of our own. We get to spoil out little girl and start new traditions with her and show her the old ones.

Giselle my bestie and her Godmother will be here on Thursday!! Can't wait and I know Rosalynn is excited :)

A little update:

Everyday that goes by Rosalynn does something new to make me fall in love with her. Lately she has this high pitch yelp that she does either when she is hungry and I'm taking to long with her bottle or when she is content. It makes me smile everything she does it. Also she sticks her tongue out when I talk to her lol it's so cute. She is starting to pay more attention to her surroundings and stares at Kevin and I more intently. She loves her daddy an always looks for him when she hears his voice. Also she is starting to stay awake more often so I need to incorporate tummy time and buy her some toys she can start looking at.




Leaving you guys with cute pics of Rosalynn.



No comments:

Post a Comment