Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy One Month Birthday Rosalynn!

Morning started off as usual, Rosalynn taking 30 mins of stretching and grunting to wake up and I making her bottle and coffee while watching Kelly and Michael Live. It took me a few minutes to realize what day today was. Not only is it the day after the elections in which the President got re-elected but it was my baby's one month old bday!!

 I can't believe my baby is one month old today!!! This is crazy. Time is going by too fast and before I know it she'll be walking.  Everyday she looks bigger and fuller and just so happy!! Like I've said before she only cries when she is hungry or sleepy and for some reason cannot fall asleep without a little it of help from mom or dad. As I sit here writing this and staring at her sleeping so peacefully in her swing i can't believe I am lucky enough to be her mother. Everything about her is perfect and I'm sure every parent says that about their babies but she truly is perfect!!

This month has been a roller coaster of emotions and changes.  The day she came home and e week following that I was a wreck and over whelmed with those awful baby blues.  Thanks to my amazing husband, parents, and mommy friends I was able to push through and feel less anxious (as a mom you are ALWAYS anxious) and be able to be the mom I know I can be. Just looking at her makes all of my stress and problems go away. I can stare at her for hrs and just get lost in our own little world.

I wanted to post her measurements and stats but we don't have a doctors appointment till next month so that will have to wait.  I also wanted to post a few of my favorite things that I use as a new mommy this month but I have no idea how to do that lol. So that will be coming soon. Like always I will leave you with some cute pics of baby Rosalynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment