Monday, June 10, 2013

8 Months and Counting....

WOW!!! That was the word that came to mind when I woke up this morning. Well more like when Rosalynn woke me up squealing and talking to her teddy bear. My baby girl, our princess is 8 months old today!!! I can't believe she is that old. It doesn't seem like its been that long. Where did the time go??? 


Everyday I fall more and more in love with her even when she does wake up in the middle of the night looking for the paci she happens to be holding...grr. When I look at her I expect to see that tiny little 7lb baby not this talking, somewhat crawling, lovable, happy baby. She is growing up too fast and I do not like it. I want my little peanut back. We are lucky to have such a happy, smiling, hyper baby and even though she sometimes has WAY too much energy for me I wouldn't have her any other way :)


I am so over the moon with her!! She is standing up!!! She needs something to hold on to but it's a start! Still no crawling though lol. Today was a great day!! I have some great news coming up so stay tune ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment