Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

So we got through the first part of the Holidays!! It's fun and a little stressful when you have three different families to go to but we managed. This Thanksgiving was different then the others. First of all I appreciate my family so much more than I could have ever imaged. Second we had a little one I was able to dress up :) and third I had a big reason to be thankful.

Our day started of early!! Rosalynn decided to wake up at 6:30am and free feeding her and changing her diaper I was awake so I just stayed up and got ready. By 12 we were at my parents house waiting for family to come over. She finally met her great grandmother!!! That was wonderful to see.

We are then we left. I had to go home and nap because I was about to work a 12hr shift for Black Friday. I took about an he nap then we went to Kevin's family dinner. The family was so excited to meet Rosalynn that as soon as we pulled up we were met outside w family members ready to get their hands on her :) It felt wonderful just seeing how she just put smiles on their faces. She gave them a little taste of what she gives me everyday!

Family means everything to me and I love the fact that I have two wonderful families. How did I get so lucky. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment