Monday, March 25, 2013

Update!!!

Well it has been a while since I had written but as a mom of an almost 6 month old it has been super busy!! I am going to change up this blog and focus more on Rosalynn and our everyday then just a general post about her life. We'll see if I can keep it up.

 We have gone through two holidays already and are upon our third one. I have always been big about holidays but now with a little one my obsession has grown!! I love dressing her up in outfits and headbands that go with the holiday. We already have our Easter dress and headband ready to go :)

I am in the process of making her first Easter basket!! As a kid my mom would always get make my baskets instead of buying me a generic already made one and I tend to do the same with Rosalynn. I just have to get a few more things and it will be complete!! Another obsession is getting her books abut the Holiday we are celebrating. Even though she won't know what is going on in the long run she will enjoy seeing pictures of her opening up her first basket.

Here are the most recent pics of Rosalynn playing with her best buddy, watching Bubble Guppies, and talking to her Daddy at the same time. She can multitask. :)



Peace!

She loves her Daddy!!!

This is priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment