Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Moss Everett 4 Month Update

It's been four months since we were blessed with our little boy. It's crazy how fast time is flying by. We can't get enough of him. He gives you that dimply smile every time he makes eye contact with you. He blows raspberries and has the best laugh ever! He is the sweetest thing.

Last week was his check up and I couldn't wait to find out his measurements. He smiled as soon as he saw the doctor which the doctor loved. He weighs 16.6lbs and is 26 inches long. Those were Rosalynn's measurements at 6 months. (Big boy!!) He is above average for both weight and height which makes this mama feel damn good! 

We got the go ahead for cereal so we started that on Saturday. He did much better than Rosalynn. He opened his mouth as soon as he saw the spoon. This boy knows when good is coming lol. He made a few faces so after a few bites we stopped. The next day (yesterday) was much better! He ate ALL of it. I nurse him right after he is done. I wondered how it would be once I introduced solids but it's pretty easy. I was stressed over nothing.






He slept for a good solid 6 hours straight after the first time eating cereal. Yay for me. He is still sleeping in our room because it's just easier for me since I am nursing and he is starting to roll and move around a lot more so I can keep an eye on him.

The thing we need to work on is naps. He is not much of a napper. He will take little cat naps but not a solid full nap. I'm working on that but it's hard when you have a crazy loud toddler who loves to be near her brother and follows me everywhere so I can never put him down while he is asleep. 

He is holding his head up great and has even taken a turn or two in his jumper. He loves being on the floor playing on his mat. His toes have been his favorite toy and chewing on them his most recent activity. Love that milestone! 

He is completely in love with Rosalynn. Whenever she walks into the room he smiles from ear to ear. He loves when she talks to him and tickles him. After bath hugs are a must before I nurse him and she goes to bed. Also she has been helping me give him a bath. 

I am so in love with their little relationship and can't wait to watch them grow up! 

Happy 4 months my little chubster!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment