Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Moss's 5 Month Update

Once again a month has gone by in the blink of an eye. I can't believe this year is almost over. Also I can't believe that my baby is growing up. Moss turned 5 months old today...sob.

 
With Rosalynn everytime she turned a month older or reached a new milestone I was over the moon. Moss it's a different story. Even though I am happy he is getting older and reaching milestone it slightly sucks. He is my the last baby I am going to have. The last time I'll get excited about a baby rolling over or discovering his hand. It pulls at my heart strings.

                                   

 
Even though him getting older sucks it also does have it's perks like his sleeping throughout the night...score! Also he LOVES dinner time! Rosalynn was never a fan of cereal but he can't get enough...literally. Also he is a talker. He waks up talking and even does it in his sleep. The cutest thing ever. He is still in love with his sister and she can put a smile on his face in no time. Baths are welcomed with big splashes and giggles. This is definitely a fun stage and even though it does suck I can't wait for him to get older and to see more of his personality come out. 

                                    
 
 
 
Happy 5 months my little chubster!
Mommy, Daddy, and Sissy love you!!
 
Happy Tuesday Everyone!



 







No comments:

Post a Comment