Monday, June 9, 2014

It's been a while and a lot has happened

 I had originally started this blog so my family and friends could keep up to with us and also so when Rosalynn and now Moss get old enough they can go back and read these posts and get another view of their childhood. I haven't kept up to date with it like I had originally intended because well life and lack of computer got in the way. The other day as I was reading one of my favorite blogs I realized I was just making excuses and that there was nothing stopping me from keeping up with this blog but myself. So as I am typing this I have a toddle who is running around like a mad woman terrorizing the dog and a newborn who amazingly has been napping in his own bed for almost an hour now. Life can get in the way of things you want to do only if you let it. So as of today I am determined to not let it happen.  

So with that being said lets take a stroll down the last few months...

Since the last time I posted we have celebrated a toddler turning one, moved, celebrated a wedding anniversary, and added a new addition to our family. It has been an eventful few months. 

Born May 6, 2014 
21 1/3 in long
7lbs 15oz








Being a family of four has been a wonderful whirlwind. I didn't know how I was going to be able to do it when Kevin went back to work but I have managed. Some days are better than others but I wouldn't change a thing about them. I have done things differently this time around as a mom but that is for a later post.
Well the little one is waking up so its time for me to go. Have to figure out whats for dinner.
Hope every one is having a great Monday.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing pictures of your beautiful family! Congrats on everything that has happened! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete