Monday, March 25, 2013

It's December!!!!

It's December and I am so excited!!  Christmas is my favorite time of the year. This year it's going to be even better because I have a little one!!! We is still too young to really know what is going on but I think secretly she knows lol. I have already put on her first Christmas outfit :)




Kevin and I have already spoiled her with presents. We got her mostly clothes since you can never have enough for a 2 month old but we did get her some toys that she has already started playing with. Pics soon to come.

Rosalynn update..she is starting to smile like crazy!!! It melts my heart when she looks up at me and smiles. She is also slowly starting to have a schedule. (Will post on another blog)





Well I am looking forward to the following days until Christmas where I know she is going to be snorers with presents by her lovely grandmothers. I will leave you with our first official family pic that was taken on Thanksgiving. I need to work on getting more but only if my husband would smile lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment